Forget the crowds and SHOP ONLINE!
No need to wait in long lines shop online and avoid the crowds. I began doing the bulk of my shopping online when my children were in school and I was working outside the home. It just saved so much time and aggravation! Here are some stats that you may find interesting.
- 51% of Americans prefer to shop online
- 96% of Americans with internet access have made an online purchase in their life, 80% in the past month alone
- 67% of Millennials and 56% of Gen Xers prefer to shop on online rather than in-store.
- 41% of Baby Boomers and 28% of Seniors will click to purchase.
- Millennials and Gen Xers spend nearly 50% as much time shopping online each week (six hours) than their older counterparts (four hours).